Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 5

It's the final day of my commitment to post about our trip 5 days in a row. This little experiment has reminded me of the reason why I usually post once every 3 weeks or so. It's a lot of work!! Granted, I did have to go through about 700 pictures every day and try to narrow it down to a select few from our trip, and I'm still trying to figure out this whole layout thing through trial and error. (What you see on the draft is not the same as when you post it!) I think I can find a happy medium though, maybe 1 to 2 posts a week, for example.



Here it is, day 5. Well....we didn't really do anything on the final day of our trip except pack up our stuff, and also, our camera battery died, so we don't have any pictures from that day either. Instead, I will leave you with a plethora of pictures from the other four days.














2 comments:

Kristi Valiant said...

Thanks for sharing, Nessa! I went to the SCBWI Winter conference in New York in February, and my husband came right after the conference so that we could spend Valentine's week in New York. I loved it! And it's like visiting all those places again to see your photos.

tammy said...

Your pictures are so good. They make me want to visit NY again. Looked like a lot of fun.