Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Month of Gratitude: Day 21

Jon: He's going to have some major catching up to do. :)


Ness: Time spent with family (which is the reason I'm behind on posts again). We just spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family this past weekend, and we will be heading out of town this weekend to spend time with Jonathan's family, so I'm sure I'll get behind again. Maybe I should jump ahead a bit in preparation. One thing that's guaranteed when we get together with family, a lot of laughter and a lot of stupid pictures. I know, I know, that's two things. And I'm not going to post any stupid pictures today because I still have some family in town that can beat me up for doing so. I'll post a few others, though.




Okay, just one stupid picture...



Audrie: This time here with Jenna.


Finn: My stick.

No comments: