Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas, Christmas Everywhere!

Well, we're about to head out of town for the week, so blog posts might be scarce. Before we leave, though, I wanted to leave you with all of the Christmas that was crammed into the last couple of days.

Christmas gifts:


Christmas goodies:


Christmas lights:



Christmas breakfast:


And the Christmas pictures? Well, attempt #2 never happened because of lack of cooperation with the weather and a two year old who cried every time I mentioned the word picture. My plan is to dress him in his Christmas outfit every day this next week and follow him around with my camera.

So, if I don't get to post again before the 25th, although I'm going to try, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

xo

Nessa Dee

2 comments:

Nessa Dee said...

Kate,
This is a little late, but if you're still reading along, I wanted thank you for your comment several posts back. It's always encouraging to know people enjoy my blog. :)

ND

yoon see said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you dear Nessa and your beloved family.
Great Christmas shots and enjoy!