Monday, December 1, 2008

A Month of Gratitude: Day 27


I know, it's December 1st. The month of gratitude should've ended yesterday, but since I missed a few days, I thought I'd extend this little project one extra day.

Jon: Getting to use manly tools at least twice a year.

Ness: God's grace.
Audrie: This rotten dog...


Finn: Chasing the puppy.

Well, this concludes our month of gratitude. There is an overabundance of things to be thankful for in my life. If I continued this project for the rest of my days, I would never run out of things to be grateful for. Granted, I might start to repeat myself after a few years, or maybe a few weeks given my lack of memory these past couple of weeks, but nevertheless, I have so many blessings in my life, so, so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

yoon see said...

True, shouldn't just end there.
I am gratitude to be able to drop by to witness your joy Nessa!