Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weekend Celebration

Today is my husband's grandma's birthday. Happy birthday, Nana! Over the weekend, we (meaning just the ladies) celebrated hers, as well as my mother-in-law, Christy's, and cousin Abbey's birthdays by travelling to the Lost Pines resort in Bastrop for a night. If anyone ever makes there way to the area, I highly recommend this place...it's pretty nice. We had a good time talking, laughing, sharing stories, squeezing Baby Gavin, and eating of course. Now, if anyone knows how to throw a party, it's these ladies. They came prepared with balloons, party favors, fresh flowers and enough food to feed an army. If you don't believe me, here's the luggage rack that made its way to our room (which didn't even include my stuff):

Did I mention that we only stayed one night?
We were all kind of tired from the previous week, or month, or since having children, but we managed to stay up until midnight telling stories.

This chair was just sitting in random hallway at the resort. I want it. I wonder if they'll even notice it's gone. hmm.
Had fun with you ladies! Let's do it again soon. Is next weekend good for everyone?
;)
Nessa Dee

1 comment:

yoon see said...

Wow celebration!
If they read your entry here about the chair, sure they know.
Good luck Nessa, may your wishes come true:)