Monday, August 3, 2009

Glow

My mom found a container full of those glow in the dark bracelets you buy at carnivals or fairs and gave them to me a few weeks ago. My kids have been begging me ever since then to play with them, but it’s usually past their bedtime when they do so. Well last night, about 9:30 [an hour past bedtime] I finally gave in, and we had a little glow in the dark experimentation with long camera exposures. It made bedtime even later and was followed by tears and a small tantrum when we had to put the glow sticks up. Oh well, it was fun nonetheless.

glow1

glow2

glow5

glow4

xo

nessa dee

3 comments:

Abby said...

Wow. Jonathan's kinda creepin me out. Fun pics! Hope to send a few things your way in the mail in the near future!

Michelle Grant said...

Beautiful! Suitable for framing even!
And I love your artwork! Hope to meet you sometime thru Etsy Austin!

yoon see said...

Wow! I love the second & the bottom shots! Yeah, so abstract and lovely!
You are very talented Nessa:)
Love your artworks from original to prints to craft to photography!