Monday, January 4, 2010

Scenes From Christmas, Part 1: Baking

cook1

cook2

cook3

cook4

cook5

I’m embarrassed to admit this, but in every picture of the kids and I making cookies together my hand happened to be in the bowl of cookie dough. You see, I have a problem, an addiction really. I was pretty much raised on cookie dough, and I can’t resist the stuff. I’m trying to cut back, but every holiday gives me an excuse to fall off the wagon and eat bowls full of cookie dough. I apologize to those of you who are reading this and have eaten my cookies, but please know that I wash my hands a lot during the dough making process…most of the time. cook6

cook7

cook8

xo

nessa dee

3 comments:

thedoodlegirl said...

What FUN!!! I love cookie dough, too! Love that cute boy liking the beater. And may I just say that: YOUR KITCHEN IS FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, Vanessa, I am a SHAMELESS cookie dough eater as well. A moment I'm not too proud of: when my daughter came of age and we were making cookies together and I suddenly realized I should share a beater share licking the bowl with her. I did not want to. ya
Amy C.
PflugerHS

Nessa Dee said...

Thanks, doodlegirl! The kitchen is actually at my in-laws house. It's beautiful and always a treat to get to work in such a kitchen.

AMy- I know the feeling. I have a really hard time sharing the beaters with my kids.