Monday, April 19, 2010

My life at the moment…

moving

Pretty much every room in my house looks like this. I’m not a fan of living amongst chaos and mess. It stresses me out , and I get irritable. However, if I can see an end in mind, it helps me to keep calm and carry on. Wednesday night marks the end of this chaos, and the beginning of a different kind of chaos: 5 adults and 2 kids living together in a small, 3 bedroom house 30 minutes away from J’s work, my church, and A’s extracurricular activities. But if all goes as planned, we’ll be out in three weeks, long before we have the opportunity to really get on each others’ nerves.

I’m actually looking forward to the short time we’ll be living with my mom and grandparents. The last few visits we’ve been watching the ongoing saga of Wendy and Wesley, a woodpecker couple building their home.

wesley We’ve also enjoyed watching my grandparents’ beautiful garden flourish and have enjoyed several of the spoils. Every time we’re there, life seems to slow down, and instead of frantically hurrying from one activity to another, we enjoy simpler pleasures like sitting on the front porch listening to the birds sing while we talk.

porch

So, yes, I’d say I’m looking forward to relaxing for a few weeks before the craziness begins again.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: