Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting Ready…

Guess what I’ve been up to this week. Here’s a hint…

schoolbooks

Yep! I’m prepping for school. I can’t believe summer’s almost over. I can’t believe school’s about to start. I can’t believe we’re over half way through 2010. My how time speeds up each year.

This year should prove to be interesting. Not only am I starting Finn on a more formal school schedule, but I’ve joined our homeschool cooperative. We’re going to meet every Friday, and each of the kids will be taking three classes. Finn will have some regular preschool classes, while Audrie will be taking a sewing, Ancient Rome, and literary class. I’ll even be teaching an Exploration in Art class which will probably be frequently documented on this blog as I’ll be using my kids as test subjects for the art projects I’m planning for the class [aka Crafty Friday will return!]

Well, I’ve gotta run and do the soccer mom thing. Be checking back for new shop updates. I’m awaiting an order of a bunch of new prints, and I’ll have some originals ready as well.

xo

nessa dee

No comments: