Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cinnamony sugar goodness and one more WIP

I got this book for my birthday:

thepioneerwomancooks

It’s full of yummy recipes, photos, and stories of life on working ranch. I’ve so enjoyed reading the book and gawking at the amazing pictures that I sort of forgot to actually use it for its intended purpose. Well, this morning I had a hankerin’ to bake. [Yes, my south Texas upbringing had an effect on my vocabulary.] So I picked out something that didn’t take too long, look too complicated, and was full of yummy. The French Breakfast Puffs fit the bill.

This is what our morning looked like:

DSC_0058-1

DSC_0062-1 DSC_0056-1

DSC_0072

DSC_0093-1

This is what my afternoon will look like:

DSC_0046

And in between, it will look something like this:

DSC_0034-1

Throw in a dentist appointment, a trip to Hobby Lobby, and soccer practice and we have a pretty full schedule today. Looks like the French Breakfast Puffs might be French Lunch Puffs and French Dinner Puffs. Not that I mind.

I hope your day is filled with cinnamony sugar goodness!

xo

nessa dee

1 comment:

tammy said...

I LOVE PW! Have you checked out her site? It is great too. Try the chocolate sheet cake! IT is wonderful. And her chicken pot pie is amazing!!!!