Thursday, February 3, 2011

Torture

Because I’m a mean mom, I made my poor dog stand outside in freezing temperatures, looking pitiful while I took her picture.

I couldn’t help myself. Look at that hair! Look at those ears! Look at that dirty window. eek!

DSC_0050-1

Her little pleas didn’t work.DSC_0052-1

Nor did her pathetic poses.

DSC_0056-1

Even little snide gestures, which made me think my rank as her favorite had changed, had no effect on my opening the door.

DSC_0057-1

What finally did work? Technological difficulties. Call it what you will, a malfunction, a dog’s answered prayer, but my camera froze up, and I was forced to stop this little sideshow and let the cold canine inside.

After this incident and my attempt to cut her nails this morning, I don’t know if I’ll ever be her favorite again.  Serves me right I guess.

xo

nessa dee

1 comment:

Beth Stone said...

Poor little thing... :o) What a cute doggy. I'm sure she can overcome her issues with you if there is a treat involved. Thanks for sharing the cuteness!