Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday

This morning…

I let my boy sleep late, and just watched him for a while.

DSC_0100

I’m wondering if I should finally take down the pirate banner from my entryway. It’s been a month since Finn’s birthday party.

DSC_0115

I’m enjoying my beautiful Mother’s Day flowers. Thank you Dad and Jonathan!

DSC_0105DSC_0107

I’m trying to outsmart my new smart phone.

DSC_0108-1

I’m working on an exciting new project.

DSC_0117-1

DSC_0099-1

I guess I’ll be playing Clue later, hopefully not with the dog.

DSC_0120-1

I’m thinking that I should forgo cleaning the house and just join my now awake and very energetic son.

DSC_0126-1

Here’s to jumping on beds!

xo

nessa dee

1 comment:

Donna Casey VanCleve said...

I feel like I'm looking over your shoulder when you post things like these pics. And where did Finn get that handsome desk in the corner? : ) Hope he's enjoying it. We sure had fun fixing it up for him.