Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy/Lazy Days

I’m sorry for my absence lately. I have to admit, it’s not because I’ve been super duper busy and haven’t had any time to sit down in front of the computer to write. It’s more of a kind of busy, kind of lazy about blogging kind of absence. I think my brain’s on hiatus and me not think too good right now. Plus, we’ve been trying to catch up on all of the summer activities that we’ve missed out on since I’ve been holed up in my studio for the majority of the break.

Now, we’re gearing up to start school, soccer, some projects around the house, and a bit of last minute travelling; and someone in our family will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks, while another person in our family will be working on art for a two month display at a coffee shop downtown. I’m not exactly sure who’s doing what, but hopefully I’ll figure it out before the job starts. Until then, I’ll leave you with a few pics of the lazy part of our busy/lazy days.

DSC_0051-1

DSC_0062-1DSC_0074

xo

nessa dee

No comments: