Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello, Tuesday?

I’m sorry for my absence. I keep telling myself that I’m going to blog more than twice a week, but it’s been hard to find the time. I’ve been trying to get things ready for Christmas, trying to finish things up for the Christmas play, trying to remember that I’m homeschooling my kids, and trying not to implode from the weight of all the stress.

This morning:

:: I’m almost finished with the backdrops. I just can’t seem to muster up the energy to get it done. At least I’ve had some help along the way.

DSC_0023

:: I’m considering taking my kids Christmas pictures today even though it’s foggy outside. The next two days it’s supposed to rain. I haven’t told the kids yet, but, somehow, one of my two kids is already dressed for the occasion:

DSC_0058

:: I bought these for someone else, but I have a feeling that we’re all going to be wearing mustaches over the next few days.

DSC_0060

:: I’m almost done with my Christmas shopping. Yay! Ok, I still have a lot to get, but I know what I’m looking for, which is 90% of the battle.

:: This is what my table looks like right now:

DSC_0063

Even though we have a designated workspace upstairs, things tend to trickle downstairs. Sadly, the rest of my house doesn’t look much different.

:: Jonathan rolled up our rug the other day to clean the floors, [I know, what a dear!]. Since then, it’s become the perfect terrain for some serious Lego action.

DSC_0068

Well, I’m off to paint.

Happy Tuesday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: