Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who?

Well, so far my mission to blog more often has resulted in failure. Sometimes, though, you can’t control the randomness of life, or the laziness of one said blogger, but I’m not giving up just yet. I’m determined to share more, and not in the haphazard sort of way that encompassed all of last year. I want to write more often, take more pictures, and make time for this little outlet that has become my blog.
Alright, enough of my self pep talk. Here’s a little thought I’ve been working on lately…
DSC_0306
It’s not on a stretched canvas only because I had a fleeting thought about my art. If it works out, I’ll post the results. If not, I’ll just frame the thing and hang it in Audrie’s room.
xo
nessa dee

1 comment:

Meeha Meeha said...

It's wonderful! I love the mix of patterns along with the color coordination.