Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Today...


:: I managed to bang my head on the edge of our gate. You can't really see it in this picture, but it looks like a huge zit. Nice!


:: I'm working on several new paintings. A lot of the ideas I worked up in church.... I'm easily distracted.


:: Our nature walk to find an old bird nest to study turned into playtime in the creek behind our house. The water looked so inviting. I wish our pool was open.





:: I'm happy to see that our neighbors' trees are full of apples and peaches this year! Maybe we'll get to pick some again.



:: Some of us are a lot cooler than others in this household.




:: I've eaten my weight in homemade honey granola chex mix. I combined 2 different recipes from chex.com, slightly burned the whole mix, and now the only people that will eat it are the dog and me. I'm almost sick looking at this picture.




I finally finished my chairs and I have pictures to prove it, but you'll have to wait until the next post the next post. They're quite bright and cheery.


Now I'm off to the studio to paint before the kids drag me outside again to catch minnows with their homemade nets.


xo


nessa dee

No comments: