Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Today...

:: I'm still pregnant. Why is it that life flies by so fast, except during the last few weeks of pregnancy? I feel like each day is just dragging on and on. I've been trying to keep myself busy, but my nesting instinct has manifested itself in all the wrong ways. I have no desire to do all of the need-to-do things like cleaning and cooking, but an extreme desire to start all of the want-to-do things like painting my bedroom, and rearranging every room in the house, which I can't do at this point, so it's quite silly. At least my kids have been quite an entertaining distraction lately.

:: Finn has become my personal butler. He waits on me hand and foot with all of my imaginary food desires. If only he could really cook. Sigh. If only.



:: When he's not butlering [I might have made up that word], he and his sister are trying their hands at being zombies. Actually, Audrie came home from a friends house with a zombie makeover, and Finn was so inspired that he disappeared with a bunch of markers and came back looking like this...

At least the markers weren't permanent.

:: After seeing a yard with a three story treehouse on HGTV, the kids have been inspired to revamp our own playhouse. They've been outside for the past three days making plans and asking for supplies.


I think this is the model for their new and improved playhouse...


Oh my. They are quite ambitious.

Happy Monday!

xo

nessa dee

No comments: