Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello, Monday!

Wow! I apologize! I should have put an 'Out to Lunch' [for a whole week] sign on my blog. I keep thinking I have this time management thing down, but someone else is calling the shots now, and I have to abide by his rules. We haven't been up to too much, lately. We have had a few visitors this week including a cowboy and a couple of pirates. We went to our homeschool co-op orientation, and are gearing up to start next Friday. The kids are so excited. Me? I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to have to force a schedule on Mr. No schedule and I'm hoping he'll adjust. He's not really one of those babies who wakes only to feed. He likes to be carried around [and not in a sling] while discovering the big wide world. He's training me well. So I'm just going to have to grow a thick skin and make him give in to my demands. It's only one day a week. I can do this. Right?

Here's what we've been up this past week...











xo

nessa dee

No comments: