Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, Monday!

I hope this Monday finds you all well! In the two short weeks that make up the beginning of 2013, I've learned so much.

:: I've learned how quickly I can give up some of my New Year's resolutions. [No, not two weeks...more like two days]. With so much on my plate right now, it was silly for me to think I can also add making something everyday completely separate from my projects I'm currently working on, especially when it took me an hour and a half to do the first project. I still want to embark on an everyday year long project, but making one project a week is more feasible at this time.


:: I've also learned how quickly a baby can go from easy to "how in the world did he end up by those choking hazards?" hard. The baby rolls. Everywhere. All the time. My house is full of Legos.


:: I've learned that I would rather move than try to baby proof this house, but since he's already starting to get up on his knees, he'll be crawling before I can get this house on the market. I'm just going to have to buckle down and clean out, plug up, lock, pad, and gate every inch of this house.
:: I've learned that a trip to Petco is a lot cheaper and easier than going to the zoo, but the kids have just as much fun, and I'm not grumpy and tired by the end of it.


::I've learned to relax about things I can't control like the fact that I don't have a way to upload my pictures from my camera to my computer yet. I apologize for the bombardment of Instagram photos, but it is what it is, so here's another one:



:: And lastly, I've learned that there is such a thing as underpants for your hands.



Happy Monday!

xo
nessa dee 

No comments: