Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pears






Aren't these paintings beautiful? These are the works of my students from the art class I teach on Fridays. I am so proud of these masterpieces. I'm tempted to keep all of the pears because they look so pretty on my art wall, but as proud as I am of my students, I'm sure their parents will be ever so much more.



What a whirlwind week. I mentioned in my last post that baby Gus had been sick for a while, but with his immune system down, he ended up getting bronchiolitis and developed pneumonia. He's been on breathing treatments and meds for the past week, and he's doing much better, although, the steroids are making him quite irritable. I'm very thankful that we caught it early, and it didn't develop into something much worse. Needless to say, we've spent a lot of time snuggling on the couch, and he's getting a bit tired of all of the extra hugs and kisses.

xo
nessa dee

No comments: